Save The MAA have several ongoing projects, however, we face several challenges, with the major ones being finance and manpower. click Here to support us
Some of the current Save the MAA projects in Kenya include;
- Rabbit project in Loitokitok
- Computer classes/literacy in Kajiado
- Support for the eradication of drug and substance abuse
- Empowerment of the boy child
- Psychosocial support in kitui Mui basin project
Some projects have specific challenges as highlighted below, and we would be grateful to anyone or any organization that could assist us to overcome the challenges.
Creating awareness on drug and alcohol abuse
Challenges: resistance from some individuals due to their psychological backload
Empowering the boy child
Challenges: Penetration of the community due to cultural issues.
Creating awareness to the I.D.P’S
Challenges: Getting clearance from the Government